Stock Market Home Page

Rmao.net Stock Markets Forum

Singapore stock market forum :: HangSeng, FTSE and Major NYSE markets liveindices - Technical analysis charts, candlestick, market news and all share markets forum chat. Major stock market news, stock ticker, stock quote and online stock trading forum.
It is currently January 17th, 2019, 8:01 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 9:34 am 
Offline

Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:35 am
Posts: 20
can i suggest to remove all google ads and etc ads for all users who do not wants it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 14th, 2011, 7:51 pm 
Offline
RMAO.net VIP
User avatar

Joined: August 28th, 2011, 3:28 am
Posts: 163
Hey can suggest the forum to install "forum runner" plugin got iPhone app?
Can surf better on iPhone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 14th, 2011, 11:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 8:10 pm
Posts: 22
forum runner would be good but will the chatbox be compatible still if we use our iphones and ipads?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 14th, 2011, 11:32 pm 
Offline
RMAO.net VIP
User avatar

Joined: October 9th, 2008, 11:00 pm
Posts: 6985
starry wrote:
can i suggest to remove all google ads and etc ads for all users who do not wants it?


Hi Starry, thank you so much for the feedback

The g ads are the only source of income of this site, we need this to cover part of our server hosting cost unless we can find a sponsor for the cost :P

btw, g ad is consider more friendly if compare with other popup ads, hope you all can bear with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 14th, 2011, 11:42 pm 
Offline
RMAO.net VIP
User avatar

Joined: October 9th, 2008, 11:00 pm
Posts: 6985
Milo-Dino wrote:
Hey can suggest the forum to install "forum runner" plugin got iPhone app?
Can surf better on iPhone.


Do we really need to install forumrunner or tapatalk? How many of you are using iphone to surf this forum?

http://www.forumrunner.net/?p=index

"This MOD was designed for phpBB 3.0.7 and may not function as stated on other phpBB versions"

We need to upgrade to the latest phpbb version before I can install this mod. hmmm, a new upgrade will affect all the mods we have installed previously.

Let's see how many people need this application


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 14th, 2011, 11:48 pm 
Offline
RMAO.net VIP
User avatar

Joined: October 9th, 2008, 11:00 pm
Posts: 6985
kim03jw wrote:
forum runner would be good but will the chatbox be compatible still if we use our iphones and ipads?


Hi Kim

Have you try using iphone to surf the chatbox?

chat.php

Should be ok right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion Box
PostPosted: September 27th, 2011, 9:48 pm 
Offline
RMAO.net VIP
User avatar

Joined: August 28th, 2011, 3:28 am
Posts: 163
Thanks for the quick reply.
I was just offering a suggestion but it seems forum runner may have problems displaying charts attached to the posts.

I'm fine with just using safari to surf.

mkttalk wrote:
Milo-Dino wrote:
Hey can suggest the forum to install "forum runner" plugin got iPhone app?
Can surf better on iPhone.


Do we really need to install forumrunner or tapatalk? How many of you are using iphone to surf this forum?

http://www.forumrunner.net/?p=index

"This MOD was designed for phpBB 3.0.7 and may not function as stated on other phpBB versions"

We need to upgrade to the latest phpbb version before I can install this mod. hmmm, a new upgrade will affect all the mods we have installed previously.

Let's see how many people need this application


Top
 Profile  
 

Most of our members are at the live stock market chat box now. It's totally free to join the chatbox. Read : Stock Trading Chatbox

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group